My Holiday In Bali

Last year, my family and i went to Bali. I went to Bali by airplane. I had arrived to I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport at 11:00 PM. Then i went to Anantara Seminyak hotel to check in. On first day, my family went to Dreamland Beach Bali. Then after we parked the car, we play at the beach. Then the second place we went to Bali Safari Park. We saw a lot of animals. We back to hotel at 9:00 PM. The second day we went to The Sayan House Restaurant, we had lunch at 2:00 PM. After that we went to Bedugul to saw a lake and watched a Kecak Tradisional Dance. The third day, our last day at Bali, we went to Joger, we bought some souvenir. At the night my sister asked me to go to Legian. And the next day at 6:00 AM, we went to I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport. The our plane take off from Bali at 6:30 AM and arrived at Bandara Soekarno Hatta at 7:30 AM.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TYPES OF TOURISM

INTERVIEWED DSS TOUR AND TRAVEL DEPOK

Plagiarisme